Warrior Cats: RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Ceremonies Will Work

Go down

How Ceremonies Will Work Empty How Ceremonies Will Work

Post  Zaperex Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:52 am

Apprentice Ceremonies: Someone who plays either the kits, queen or their father can PM the leader once the kits are six moons old. Make sure to choose a mentor or they choose for you if a mentor's name isn't included in the PM. After, the leader should make a topic at... (Highledge, Tallrock, etc.) for the ceremony.
The Words: "(Kit), you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as (new name, ending with "paw"). Your mentor will be (name of warrior or medicine cat). I hope (name of warrior or medicine cat) will pass down all he/she knows on to you." -Copy and pasted from Warriors Wiki, [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
The mentor and apprentice touch noses after and clan chants the new apprentice's name.

Warrior Ceremonies: The mentor should PM the leader-make sure the apprentice has been through an assessment first, a warrior name chosen by the apprentice or mentor should be included, or the leader will choose themself and the ceremony will be at...(Highledge, Tallrock, etc.)
The Words: "Leader: I, (Leader), leader of (Clan), call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. (He/she) has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend (him/her) to you as a warrior in (his/her) turn.
Leader: (Apprentice), do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?
Apprentice: I do.
Leader: Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. (Apprentice), from this moment you will be known as (new warrior name). StarClan honors your (virtues), and we welcome you as a full warrior of (Clan). " -Copy and pasted from Warriors Wiki, [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
The leader rests his/her muzzle on the apprentice's head, the apprentice licks the leader's shoulder. Then the rest of the clan chants the new warrior's name. That night, the warrior has his/her vigil.
Note: There should be two virtues chosen, ex: spirit and bravery, intelligence and kindness, etc.

Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony: Same as apprentice, but make sure to check with the medicine cat first! Smile
The Words: "Medicine Cat: Cats of (Clan), as you know, I will not be around forever. So it's time I took an apprentice. I have chosen a cat who has shown (virtues). Your next medicine cat will be (apprentice). Leader: (Apprentice), do you accept the post of apprentice to (medicine cat)?
Apprentice: I do.
Medicine Cat: Then at the half-moon, you must travel to the Moonstone/Moonpool to be accepted by StarClan before the other medicine cats. Leader: The good wishes of all (Clan) will go with you."
The medicine cat and medicine cat apprentice touch noses.
At the half moon: "Medicine Cat: (Apprentice), is it your wish to enter the mysteries of StarClan as a medicine cat?
Apprentice: It is. Medicine Cat: Then come forward.
Medicine Cat: Warriors of StarClan, I present you with this apprentice. (He/she) has chosen the path of a medicine cat. Grant (him/her) your wisdom and insight so that (he/she) may understand your ways and heal (his/her) Clan in accordance with your will."
Then the apprentice drinks or touches the moonpool and dreams.

Medicine Cat Ceremony: The medicine cat does this when he/she thinks the apprentice is ready, make sure to discuss it and that the apprentice agrees.
The Words: "Medicine Cat: I, (name), medicine cat of (Clan), call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. (He/she) has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help (he/she) will serve (his/her) Clan for many moons.
Medicine Cat: (Apprentice), do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?
Apprentice: I do. Medicine Cat: Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. (Apprentice), from this moment you will be known as (new name). StarClan honors your (virtues), and we welcome you as a full medicine cat of (Clan)."
The medicine cat puts his/her muzzle on the apprentice's head, and he/she licks the mentor's shoulder.[6] The other medicine cats greet him or her by their new name.

Elder Ceremony: The wannabe elder (;3) PMs the leader.
The Words: "Leader: (Warrior), is it your wish to give up the name of a warrior and go to join the elders?
Warrior: It is.
Leader: Your Clan honors you and all the service you have given to us. I call upon StarClan to give you many moons of rest."
The rest of the clan calls out the new elder's name and they go to the elder's den.

Name Changing Ceremony: PM the leader, used like: ex: Lostface--> Brightheart, Stormkit --> Crookedkit, etc.
The Words: "Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what he/she is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on he/she will be known as (new name), for (description of the reason)."
Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

https://warriorcatsrpgclans.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

How Ceremonies Will Work Empty Re: How Ceremonies Will Work

Post  Zaperex Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:18 pm

How to call a meeting: "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join beneath the Highledge for a clan meeting!"
Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

https://warriorcatsrpgclans.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down