Warrior Cats: RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pondering Warrior - Snowcloud

2 posters

Go down

A Pondering Warrior - Snowcloud Empty A Pondering Warrior - Snowcloud

Post  Zaperex Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:25 pm

Snowcloud lay in her nest, unsure what to do. "My first apprentice." She was nervous. "What do I do? Hunting first? Fighting? Oh, but what about showing them Thunderclan territory?" Snowcloud sighed, and shifted in her nest. Tommorrow would be their first day training. She'd promised. She couldn't break a promise...! The white she-cat felt like wailing in despair. "I can't do this!" CRASH! A loud noise, causing Snowcloud's fur to arch up along her back. Cautiously, she peeked over to see...

Last edited by Zaperex on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

https://warriorcatsrpgclans.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A Pondering Warrior - Snowcloud Empty Re: A Pondering Warrior - Snowcloud

Post  Cinwan Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:40 pm

Mosspaw went quietly down to the warrior's den. "Snowcloud? I'm here for training." When there was no reply, Mosspaw glanced around to make sure no one was watching and went to the warrior's den's entrance. Snowcloud was sitting there, deep in thought. There was a nervous look on her face. Mosspaw took a step forward. BOOM! She fell in. Pain went through her front paw. Snowcloud was looking over her.
Cinwan
Cinwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaperex Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:45 pm

"M-Mosspaw?" she stammered "What are you doing here?" Then Snowcloud realized her apprentice could be hurt, bringing forth her "motherly side", as Goldenfire called it. "Are you okay? Let me get help! Wait... I have an idea...! Stay here! Well, not that you have a choice!" she sped through her words and with one last glance at the apprentice, she ran off out of the camp.
Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinwan Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:53 pm

"Uhhh...! Snowcloud. Help... me...." Mosspaw groaned. She tried to lift her head but even more pain shot through her. "Snowcloud... help... me..."
Cinwan
Cinwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaperex Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Snowcloud slowed her running as she approached the collapsed... branches? It was a pit which had a "web" of branches weaved together stuck over it and dirt buried on top of it. Mosspaw had stepped too heavily on a damaged and rotted branch, destroying the entire...thing. "Mosspaw!" she called, her voice muffled from the branch she carried in her jaws. "Grab on!" The pretty white furred warrior lowered the branch into the hole.
Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinwan Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:16 pm

Mosspaw grabbed onto the stick weakly.
Cinwan
Cinwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaperex Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:28 pm

Carefully, Snowcloud heaved her apprentice up. She quickly noticed a bleeding paw and began to lick away the blood. "It's not too bad, but we should still get you to Raintail and I'll get Hawkstar to deal with the hole. Can you walk on it?" she asked, gesturing to the cut paw. The worried she-cat nudged Mosspaw gently. "Or do you need some help?"
Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinwan Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:14 pm

Mosspaw took a small step forward. Even though she didn't put much weight on it, she felt lots of pain. "I think I'll need some help getting to Raintail's den." She moaned.
Cinwan
Cinwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaperex Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:46 pm

Seeing trouble, Goldenfire hurried to their side. "What's going on here?" he asked the two.

Snowcloud turned to her brother. "There was a strange pit under the entrance of the warriors den," she explained. "Mosspaw made the branches covering it collapse and hurt her paw. We need Raintail.

Goldenfire went to examine the warriors den to find what his sister said was true. "Weird." he commented. "Should I go get Raintail?"

The white she-cat thought for a moment before replying. "Actually, can you report this to Hawkstar?"

The leader stepped over to the three cats. "I heard my name." he stated. Observing Mosspaw's paw, he continued speaking. "What's going on here?"

Snowcloud reverted back to her normal timid self at the sight of authority. "T-there was... -t-this p-p-pit, sir," she stuttered, staring at her paws. "a-and M-Mosspaw fell in... I'm...sorry...? But... she's hurt..."

The leader stopped himself from rolling his eyes. "Not everyone can be as confident as me." he thought to himself and ignored Snowcloud's stuttering. "I... see." With those two words, he went over to look over the warriors den.

"I'll get Raintail." said Goldenfire and he walked off towards thde medicine den.
Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinwan Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:31 pm

Mosspaw saw Snowcloud and Hawkstar. She gulped. If Hawkstar was here, it was important. She lay down and winced at the pain. "What-what are w-we going t-to do wi-with th-the h-hole n-now?" Mosspaw asked.
Cinwan
Cinwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaperex Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:33 pm

"Let them d-deal with it." said Snowcloud. "We'll just wait for Raintail to come patch you up." She gave a small smile to the apprentice.
Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinwan Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:07 pm

Mosspaw gave a sigh and closed her eyes.
Cinwan
Cinwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaperex Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:08 pm

Goldentail soon returned with the medicine cat. "Well, let's see..." mumbled Raintail as he examined the bleeding paw. He applied the cobwebs he'd brought along onto Mosspaw's wounds and put a poppy seed in front of the apprentice. "Eat this and go take a nap." he ordered as he cleaned out the wound with ferns and applied a poultice of marigold.
Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinwan Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:11 pm

She lapped up the poppy seeds before drowsily limping back to the apprentices den and began to sleep in her nest, doing as she was instructed.

Ivykit came in. "Hey, what happened?"
Cinwan
Cinwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaperex Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:15 pm

"Nothing." said Raintail, as the injured apprentice left the scene to go rest. "You wouldn't be much help anyways, kit's don't know anything about herbs." Unaware of how harsh his words sounded, he then proceeded to attempt a friendly smile at the kit, which came out awkward but still somewhat successfully. The medicine cat turned to Snowcloud to tell her what she needed to know about her new apprentice's wounded paw. "That was a rather unfortunate accident. Mosspaw should be fine, though. Give her... let's say...six days. Come to me if it doesn't heal by then-or if it gets infected, of course."

"O-okay, Raintail." replied Snowcloud, dipping her head in respect before leaving.

Raintail remembered the kit and was mildly surprised to find she was still there.
Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinwan Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:03 pm

"M-may I help y-you with s-something?" Ivykit stammered. "I-I know a-a few h-herbs. P-please?" Ivykit always knew that Raintail could trust her, but today he was harsh. Raintail was harsh, but not as harsh as today.
Cinwan
Cinwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaperex Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:09 pm

The gray coloured medicine cat thought for a moment. "But where did you learn about those herbs?" he asked, a bit suspicious.
Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinwan Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:36 pm

"I-I h-have been w-watching y-you. I-I've h-heard you s-say t-things l-like 'C-catmint f-for g-greencough and h-horsetail for p-prevent i-infection." said Ivykit. "I-I want t-to be a-a m-m-m-m-medicine c-c-c-c-c-cat i-i-if t-thats o-o-okay." She stammered.
Cinwan
Cinwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaperex Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:39 pm

Raintail took a moment to decipher the stuttering kit's words. "So that's who's been watching me." he thought. Hesitating for a moment, he replied," If you're still interested in a moon, I can take you as an apprentice if desired." The medicine cat observed his possibly future apprentice.
Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinwan Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:44 pm

Ivykit bounced with joy and skipped to the nursery to tell her littermates.
Cinwan
Cinwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaperex Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:12 pm

[End of Thread]
Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

Back to top Go down